HQ in Vancouver and with offices in London, Singapore and Paris, ACL is a technology company at the forefront of change in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) industry. As an Analyst recognized world-class GRC business, our goal is to be IPO ready on a $1B valuation by 2022 upon consolidating the GRC category into the third core enterprise platform next to ERP and CRM.
ACL’s Senior Leadership Team created a one-page Strategic Plan that has driven the evolution of the company. Our core values are at the center: Customer Intensity, Authenticity, and Disruptive Innovation. We work together in a shared value system and with laser-focus on achieving our Vision: “A world where GRC professionals are their organization’s most SOUGHT AFTER people.” We enable this to happen by delivering a BEAUTIFUL customer experience through the planet’s only cloud-based, data-driven GRC solution bringing clarity to the Risks and Opportunities that organizations face. We measure progress against this industry-changing vision by continuously assessing our Top Three Priorities: Mobilize Talent (employee engagement as the prerequisite to all else), Disrupt the Category (disrupt and consolidate the GRC industry), and Transform the Business Model (convert the business model to SaaS and dramatically grow ACL’s valuation).
We use data, design, content, and the cloud to create disruptive solutions that solve GRC and Performance Management challenges. The opportunity is substantial with the market underserved by a crowded field of expensive, outdated, or niche products. We’re taking the space by storm, winning hundreds of clients including globally recognized F100 firms & federal agencies.
As VP of ACL’s Customer Success Organization (CSO), you will play a pivotal role: accelerating growth by optimizing customer success across our North American client group. We already have hundreds of engaged customers. The opportunity is to leverage that achievement by operationalizing a vision of Customer Success Driven Growth within the CSO and across the company. Lead a high impact, multi-disciplinary team comprised of Pre-Sales, Consulting, Technical Support, and Customer Success professionals.
- Optimize the Customer Lifecycle: We are looking to you to help us take our customer engagement model to the next level; helping us guide our clients according to their required outcomes and states of maturity; designing and delivering the appropriate experience for each cohort or segment. As they progress along the maturity curve, our engagement model should evolve with them – always with the expectation that client success naturally leads to expansion and growth.
- Own the Customer Experience: With Solutions Consulting within your organization, you will own the responsibility for intaking “right fit” customers. From there, other members of your team will focus on onboarding, fostering successful adoption, managing retention, and planning use case expansion. These activities, delivered through the appropriate client experience, will maximize the lifetime value of the customer and will be central to your mandate.
- Drive reliable, Customer Success Driven Growth: As a revenue leader, you will be accountable for building and managing an engagement model that delivers predictable and material revenue growth. Your system will control churn, drive successful platform adoption, reliably lead to use case expansion, and yield double-digit net ARR growth. You will be responsible for reporting performance through negotiated KPI’s and KRI’s up to ACL’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead, expand, and mentor our CSO team: Set the vision for Customer Success Driven Growth; attract and hire top talent; equip the team with the right resources, tools and technology; grow the next generation of Customer Success leaders. Model the right values, coach the right behaviors, track the right metrics.
- Inspire Customer Success Driven Growth across ACL: Champion a company-wide culture of Customer Success; as a key stakeholder and customer advocate, influence the Product / Solution Roadmap; partner with Marketing on communications and voice of the customer programs; become recognized as ACL’s chief customer evangelist and influence the Senior Leadership Team to help chart the course of the company’s future.
Will you be operating alone? No, you’ll lead a team of 55 passionate and ambitious professionals; and you’ll be working alongside leaders from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, R&D, and the Senior Leadership Team. Take the helm – use your network and industry savvy to grow our team, and help us build out our U.S. presence as we drive market share. We have a bold vision for the future, and we need an Impact Player to help us realize it. Is that you?
You are an aggressive yet empathetic leader with a practical business sense and a ‘make it happen yesterday’ mentality. For at least 5 years, you have led strategic Sales or Customer Success initiatives, ideally in the GRC space serving F500 companies. You ideally have several of the following traits:
- Strong leadership ability including running big teams (50+) and developing organizational structure and programs that accelerate the development of people in complex areas of domain knowledge and capability
- An expert in at least one GRC-related practice, and functional/working knowledge of the others
- A SaaS customer success leader who has demonstrated the ability to transform customer service programs from paid consulting and reactive support to an ongoing, productized service that consistently maximizes customer’s consumption of an value realized from an Enterprise SaaS offering that supports $50m+ in ARR
- A data-centric and analytics-savvy individual capable of enabling the customer success organization through an emphasis on data science and operational analytics programs that create impactful insight to customer behavior and value delivery
- Operationally proficient in professional service and SaaS P&L and unit metrics carrying responsibility for key performance metrics (earned revenue, utilization, margins, etc.)
Are you ready to apply?
Go for it! Or, not sure if you are quite the right fit? Tell us why this opportunity has you excited in your application and maybe we can work something out. We are passionate people. Show us that you are too.