RevX is a technology company that offers mobile advertising products to help marketers acquire, engage, retain and drive transactions for their app users. The RevX platform delivers highly personalized mobile-ads based on deep insights into users’ app behavior. It leverages vast amounts of data and a predictive software algorithm to optimize marketing spends. The platform provides unparalleled reach through mobile programmatic exchanges and leading social channels. Mobile marketers use RevX’s solutions to increase app retention and engage their app users with personalized messages.
RevX is led by Microsoft, Bain and Wharton alumni, backed by leading VC’s such as Norwest, Nexus, Helion, DFJ and Peepul Capital. Its core leadership team includes IIT, ISB and IIM grads.
- Our bidder handles more than 30 billion ad callouts every day and responds back in less than 10ms. As part of devops team you will make sure all systems are healthy and performing at an optimum level. You will help establish sound deployment, monitoring systems and processes to maximize efficiency, security and maintainability
- You are confident with linux and various devops tools, and have strong commitment to quality work, customer service and high productivity. You are enterprising and can innovate to help company meet revenue and cost optimization goals
- Your focus is to ensure overall systems operations in a 24x7 multi-DC environment and to ensure end users can accomplish their tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user requests
- You are flexible to work with any framework, technology, constraints, and team. In other words, you can play by someone else’s rules when that’s the best thing to do
- When you take on a task whether it’s huge and scary or tiny and boring, you’re going to see it through to the best of your ability
- You make practical (often boring) technology choices at work and you play in your free time (or whenever it’s appropriate)
- You don’t build science projects just because you are smart enough to build them
- You have fun with your work and with your co-workers
Nice to have / Willing to learn:
- General knowledge of ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines