The Contract Training Consultant will collaborate with the Senior Leadership, Operations Management, and Human Resources to research, develop, and create training programs to meet the organization's current and future business needs. The Contract Training Consultant will provide strategic analysis of workforce trends, potential training gaps, and available solution options. This individual will assist management in developing Infutor’s corporate training strategy by presenting findings and offering recommendations to gain buy-in to possible solutions. This position will analyze learning needs, plan and design appropriate training regimens and materials to promote skill advancement and to educate employees. Identify, assess and analyze changes in the law that impact training to ensure legal compliance.
This is a temporary, contract position. This position is not benefits eligible.
Hours/assignment timeline is negotiable for the right candidate; however this is a short-term and not permanent position.
This position will be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL Office with the ability to also work from home.
Scope of Work - Corporate & Functional Training
1. Organizational training needs assessment and report
2. Identify training goals and strategies
3. Develop action plans and resource needs
4. Draft, review and approve Training Strategic Plan
5. Implement/execute components of plan
- Recognize the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Identify new employee onboarding curriculum and path, including industry-specific requirements and customized corporate values/culture training.
- Assess each departments' current and future training needs and gaps, and assess the skill level of employees.
- Provide research, analysis, prioritization, consulting, and coaching to close departmental gaps as appropriate.
- Establish benchmarks and provide evidence of the effectiveness of trainings and related impact to advance organizational change.
- Develop “train the trainer” curriculum, format, and structure to utilize internal subject matter experts.
- Assist in selecting appropriate instructional/educational vehicles, including vendors/technology.
- Assist in the development, assessment and preparation of training-related contracts (including those with vendors and consultants), and managing these relationships.
- Advise on training and development resources to sustain training beyond scope of assignment.
- Lead the creation, implementation and delivery of training and development solutions and all related materials, including manuals, workshop materials, tools, etc. for short-term/immediate training needs.
- Develop and implement a communication and marketing plan that actively promotes the value of the training offerings to participants and encourages their participation.
- Must have 7+ years in organizational development, learning development, or human resources with an emphasis in training
- Must have proven experience in a consultant/contract role with previous client referrals
- Experience in creating training for an evolving, high-growth organization preferred
- Experience in the tech/data/software/saas industry preferred
- Experience in the development of sales/product training preferred
- Spanish language skills a plus; however not required