We are growing again! Join us as part of our Sales Team in the next phase of Infutor's unprecidented growth.
The Sales Executive is responsible for developing sales strategies to meet sales targets. Sales Executives use their initiative to build business by identifying prospects, analyzing sales options, recommending product solutions, and maintaining relationships with clients. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
We hire a variety of experience for this role; however generally require 5+ years of proven sales experience.
We are hiring for this role at both our Oakbrook Terrace HQ Office, and our new downtown Chicago Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative Selling — Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs. Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices. Provide guidance to internal teams that work with you to develop and implement effective solutions (across authentication, risk, scoring, analytic, and marketing areas). Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with executive selling situations. Be comfortable with ROI and value sales models.
- Sales Planning — Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges facing the companies in your territory. Develop a sales plan for the assigned territory and individual Account Plans. Leverage and include team members in sales and account planning efforts. Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Sales Growth — Have personal accountability for identifying and closing new revenue opportunities and meeting revenue expectations. Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required. Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions. Document your activity using Salesforce.com and internal sales tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-12 years of experience selling information services, marketing analytics, scoring and verification services across various verticals
- Proven track record in sales, especially with SaaS, Enterprise, or other complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships, prospect for new opportunities, close deals
- Ability to drive personal results in a collaborative, team selling environment
- Experience in managing strategic business relationships with customers at all levels of management extending to the VP and C-levels
- Strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; articulate and persuasive presence and speaking experience required
- An understanding of how various industries utilize risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel
- PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Sales verticals include; Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing & various data service providers/companies
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referal Bonus Program
- Free Access to Office Health Club
- 401k with Employer Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto, Home & Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round