Motif Investing is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to help bring to life world class products and features across all of our digital properties. From cutting edge consumer driven web experiences to internal infrastructure systems you will be tasked with managing the product development process end to end. You will work with a diverse multidisciplinary team to drive requirement gathering and creation of user-centric designs turning an idea into a tangible, pixel perfect, well executed reality. This is an opportunity to have huge impact creating best-in-class experiences, building innovative technologies that go beyond the traditional expectations in the world of online investing. The ideal candidate has not only excellent product management skills in a lean startup environment, but also a passion and curiosity across the spectrum of investing – whether it be for stocks, IPOs, passive investing, and/or cryptocurrency.
Bring Products to Life
- Drive product development projects from concept to launch and beyond.
- Gather user and business requirements and convert them into detailed requirements and efficient tactical solutions
- Maintain our consistent design and brand experience across all user facing aspects of the motif investing product (web, internal applications)
- Contribute and collaborate with a talented team of product professionals, engineers, UX and visual designers to build world class products
- Understand the balance and tradeoff between necessary technical limitations, user goals, and business priorities that shape the product
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to produce elegant and resourceful multi-win solutions
- Provide efficient and professional grade documentation to communicate designs and specifications effectively to engineers
- Manage and communicate timelines and schedules all while juggling multiple projects at once.
- Relentless focus on customer needs and attention to detail
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in the software industry, preferably with startup experience
- A proven track record of creating world class features and infrastructure systems
- Solid technical understanding of web technologies and software development for complex data driven systems
- Strong understanding of user centric design and usability principals
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle focus efficiently across multiple projects at once all the while prioritizing against aggressive deadlines
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities -- experience with Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics, and A/B testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required
Nice to Have
- Experience in online investing or the brokerage industry
- Graduate degree in a technical field or MBA