In this role, you will work directly and collaboratively with global brands such as Citibank, Verizon, The Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Expedia and many others as they seek to improve how they communicate with, market to and drive acquisition of millions of unique individuals.
The ideal candidate will understand and/or be able to quickly learn how big businesses in various industries operate as well as how they approach the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition to engagement to support/help to retention. You will apply this knowledge through strong and effective relationships you proactively build with multiple individuals, resulting in a continuous cycle of SmartVideo program design, launch and ongoing optimization that leads to a measurable impact on our customers’ businesses and their customer’s level of satisfaction.
To be a successful SundaySky Customer Success Manager you will need to be consultative, business orientated and analytical with an exceptional focus on customer service and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team orientated and deadline
As a Success Manager, you’re responsible for:
- Managing multiple accounts and programs simultaneously with the ability to continuously re-prioritize time and focus based on account strategy
- Understanding how your customers and funding sponsors define successful programs – and manage multiple moving workstreams to ensure we meet or exceed that definition.
- Leveraging success and optimization efforts to drive expansion and growth of platform fees by delivering long-term measurable business value to our customers
- To do this effectively, a Success Manager at SundaySky:
- Is a consultative trusted advisor who leverages processes and consistently leads SmartVideo programs to success through internal and external relationships
- Helps enable highly talented internal team members (Creative Directors, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Sales Directors, Business Analysts, etc.) in an extremely collaborative environment to work purposely toward success
- Prioritizes and enjoys relationship building – both with internal team members and with customers.
- Possesses high emotional intelligence, asks smart questions and listen intentionally for both the literal answers and the motivations/ ambitions/fears that underpin them
- Is comfortable moving from working in the tactical details (reporting challenges, SalesForce updates, etc.) to leading and being a decision maker in strategic discussions: (prioritizing specific success criteria with customers based on their strategic goals, program optimization opportunities, account and relationship strategy planning in conjunction with Sales Directors) every day.
- Has a strong presence with the ability to influence teams over which you have no authority, both internally and externally
- Has a high motor – is proactive in finding solutions, questioning and seeking answers with minimal guidance. Extremely comfortable operating in ambiguity.
• Preferred – 3 to 5 years experience deploying and/or supporting complex technology solutions (eCommerce, CRM, digital advertising, etc.) to enterprise-level clients
• Excellent tenure at past employers (you “buy” a job rather than “rent” it)
• Consistent record of performance with documentation of success
• Undergraduate degree or exceptional work experience
• Experience in a video production environment a strong plus
• Willingness to take coaching for continuous personal development
• The innate fire and drive it takes to be an outstanding team contributor
• Experience working with a distributed team of sales managers, project managers, and technical support