- Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
- Using analytical techniques, such as GCMS, LCMS, HPLC, ion chromatography, electrochromatography, and spectroscopy.
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results in prescribed/approved formats.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- Developing new techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff, and suppliers.
- Good knowledge and updated with the health and safety issues in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Validating methods and equipment.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time