- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: phiar.net
- Company Address: 1741 Broadway St, Fl 3 , Redwood City, CA 94063, US
About PhiarPhiar Technologies combines deep learning artificial intelligence and augmented reality into a new form of vehicle navigation platform. The Company's learning technology offers real-time road understanding and detection AI. It analyzes objects and contextual information through a single smartphone camera, that runs completely on-device without any cloud or peripheral processing.
Mission: To enable every vehicle to have human-like perception capabilities.
Vision: To revolutionize how people navigate, interact, and experience the world.
Who We Are
We have developed the world’s first AI-powered AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient Spatial-AI: road understanding deep learning AI and 3D localization that runs at the edge, in real time. We are a group of dedicated professionals formed out of Harvard and the Harvard Innovation Labs in 2017, bringing expertise in deep learning, computer vision, software optimization, and UX design. We are backed by multiple tier-1 mega VCs and Y Combinator, and we have just recently raised our Series A funding round that was led by State Farm Ventures. Now is the perfect time to join our core team and revolutionize how billions of people perceive and navigate the world!
Who You Are
We are looking for a talented and experienced product leader preferably with a background in the automotive industry, and a strong passion for revolutionizing the automotive world with cutting-edge technologies such as AI and AR. You will be providing guidance and leading Phiar’s AI & AR navigation related product development, as well as being in the trenches and being hands-on. You will work with star engineers, project managers, and UI/UX designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, challenging environment to achieve the company’s vision for redefining automotive in-cockpit experiences starting with AI-powered AR navigation.
- Own the Phiar automotive AR navigation software product. Lead the development, launch, and subsequent releases on a regular basis
- Develop and drive execution of near-term OEM and tier-1 focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, design and engineering
- Lead, manage, and develop existing and new product features, work with internal and external partners to define automotive-grade specifications
- Conduct experiments from small scale user research to large scale A/B testing to make data-driven decisions for UI/UX
- Lead and manage the product testing plan, and work with senior management to develop future product vision and roadmap
- Communicate in a timely fashion, clear roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions
-Be a thought leader around building high-impact, best-in-class, user-focused automotive products
- 5+ years of experience in a product management/leadership role, owning the full-cycle, end-to-end software product development process
- Experience with successful launches in one of the following types of products
· Automotive IVI
· AI/Computer Vision
- Understanding of driving navigation pain points
- Superior UI/UX design instincts with a keen eye for detail
- Bias towards action, can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work and facilitate collaboratively across functions
- Outstanding influencing skills and flexibility in a dynamic startup environment
- An academic background in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
- Technical understanding of AI/AR technologies
Phiar is a leading AI and AR company with industry leading at-the-edge deep learning AI technologies. We offer competitive salaries, company stock options, company sponsored medical/dental/vision/chiro/life benefits, commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, and we sponsor H1-B visas. We are a group of passionate and fun loving people. Join us to build something amazing and let’s change the world together!
Seed funding round media coverage (2018)
Series A funding round media coverage (2021)
Panasonic - Phiar AR HUD partnership media coverage (2020 - 2022)
Car and Driver
Panasonic Tech Talk
Qualcomm - Phiar computer vision partnership announcement (2022)
Tomtom - AR navigation partnership announcement (2022)