- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: pchintl.com
- Company Address: 135 Mississippi Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About PCH InternationalPCH International is a company that works with organizations to engineer, develop, source, manufacture, postpone, and distribute products as well as manage supply chains. It helps companies take products from concept to consumer and each step along the way from design engineering and development, to manufacturing and fulfillment, to retail. The company serves sectors, including personal care and beauty, health and fitness, home and lifestyle, accessories and peripherals, audio and entertainment, appcessories, as well as smart retail.
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
We are looking for an experienced UX lead to help us shape products and services that support financing our clients through the use of our proprietary data alongside external data integrations.
· Help shape the product vision.
· Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and creative ways.
· Participate in user research and testing.
· Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications.
· Build functional prototypes to validate your designs.
· Communicate product design items to relevant stakeholders across the company.
· Support the product development team during development stages.
· Work together with the product manager & development team to determine best implementation.
· 5+ years relevant work experience.
· A strong visual portfolio showcasing your previous work.
· Experience with prototyping, design principles and building design systems.
· Experience in both mobile and web design.
· Experience creating dashboards.
· Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes.
· Experience with design tools.
· Experience conceptualizing but also executing, often under a deadline.
· You know how to communicate your ideas to a large range of partners.