- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences QA/QC
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: pchintl.com
- Company Address: 135 Mississippi Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About PCH InternationalPCH International is a company that works with organizations to engineer, develop, source, manufacture, postpone, and distribute products as well as manage supply chains. It helps companies take products from concept to consumer and each step along the way from design engineering and development, to manufacturing and fulfillment, to retail. The company serves sectors, including personal care and beauty, health and fitness, home and lifestyle, accessories and peripherals, audio and entertainment, appcessories, as well as smart retail.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
Lead supplier quality teamwork with both PCH and Client team from new project development to MP sustaining.
· Involve regular NPI review meeting with customer and PCH team, collecting customer voice improves weak points of project quality team.
· Ensure products continuously comply with clients’ quality, performance, reliability, as well as relevant safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
· Work with suppliers, 3rd party test labs, and internal teams for quality and compliance testing.
· Reduce the ‘Cost of Poor Quality’ by error proofing product development and production process, tracking MIL and driving engineering/vendor to improved quality issues in NPI.
· Controls the product development/production process considering the quality aspects and administrates the quality reviews with quantitative assessment (APQP).
· Criteria setting: Sharing experience of past projects, work with Client to sign limit sample before Ramp, target to get clearly yield and limit sample before line qual, set up cosmetic inspection system with proper document and qualify (Kappa) inspector before each build from Proto to MP.
· Drive vendor to set up quality/system audit system based on MIP/SIP/SOP, conduct process audit in a proper cycle time and take actions to resolve issues.
· SCAR management: Manage the supplier SCARs and make sure its response in 24Hrs for any customer complain.
· Use statistics tools for issue analysis and problem resolving.
· Coordinate PCH and vendor quality resource, lead the project quality team to meet Client’s requirement, clearly roadmap to achieve the quality target of each phase build.
· Documentation: Drive vendor to release and update quality documents (SIP/SOP/WI) on time. All documents get client approve before Line qual.
· Quality fixture fabrication and qualification: work with client and PCH engineer team involve in quality metrology fixture Design (DFM) and qualification (GRR), tracking and driving to meet the function testing plan of each build.
· Lead metrology fixture Design(DFM) and qualification (GRR), make measurement plan of each phase build and get approve by Client, drive and monitoring supplier ensure data is reliable and trustable.
· Degree in mechanical Engineering, electronic information Engineering or equivalent fields.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
· At least 3 years' experience in product development or manufacturing quality and with a good understanding of SPC, GRR, FMEA, six-sigma or TQM.
· Have experience of consumer electronics products, like headphone, navigator, etc.
· Better to have project experience with client like Apple, Google, HP etc.
· Good knowledge in statistical analysis like JMP or Minitab.
· Good project management skills Independent and self-motivated achiever, Able to work effectively in a multiple project environment.
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.