- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: qventus.com
- Company Address: 295 Bernardo Ave, Mountain View, California 94043, US
About QventusQventus’ mission is to simplify how healthcare operates so it just works — for everyone.
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic, and community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation Challenge through its work helping health systems across the country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
Qventus is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who has proven themselves in a Healthcare focused SaaS B2B software company, preferably with experience in a scaling start-up. Must be highly enthusiastic, results-oriented, and motivated. The role will focus on growing our sales pipeline by prospecting and qualifying new leads. The position will carry a quota/target.
This role will be located in one of our sales satellite office in Tacoma, Washington.
- Research assigned target account(s) and communicate to key/relevant personas in target accounts via personalized email, phone calls, social media
- Prospect potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Create meaningful connections across given accounts and build out your web of influence within assigned accounts
- Follow up to qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients & customers and outside sales
- Become a trusted resource/advisor to executives within the assigned region
- Attend conferences and trade shows as needed
- Promote key content to target accounts, such as events, webinars, whitepapers, collateral, articles, etc, with customized communications.
- Work closely with your Regional Sales Director to strategize and take an account-centric approach to prospecting.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Intermediate skills using CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience of sales development experience (inside sales) or comparable experience
- Lead generation or high volume outbound B2B selling in healthcare
- Able to travel for internal and external meetings and conferences (up to 25%)
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/