- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Healthcare
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: qventus.com
- Company Address: 295 Bernardo Ave, Mountain View, California 94043, US
About QventusQventus’ mission is to simplify how healthcare operates so it just works — for everyone.
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so that hospitals can focus on delivering the best possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses, doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic, and community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019 Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation Challenge through its work helping health systems across the country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
Qventus is looking for an Inside Sales Manager who has proven themselves in a Healthcare focused SaaS B2B software company, preferably with experience in a scaling start-up. Must be highly enthusiastic, results-oriented, and motivated while taking the lead for growing the team in a fast-paced environment. The role will focus on selling, training, mentoring, coaching, process optimization, and managing an inside sales team (SDRs). The position will carry a quota/target.
Where You’ll Work: This role will be located in one of our sales satellite office in Tacoma, Washington.
During your first 12 months at Qventus, you will have…
- Provided and set expectations via coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback for a team of inside sales representatives.
- Developed inside sales strategies and planning; overseeing sales metrics, KPIs, and analytics.
- Optimized the sales processes (marketing to SDR, SDR to AVP, etc.) and effectiveness by implementing and driving utilization of the marketing and salesforce technology stack.
- Identified new business opportunities through the entire customer life-cycle while working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Regional Sales Directors).
- Reinforce best practices around maintaining accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and forecast information within the company’s CRM system (Pardot and Salesforce).
- Driven transparency with sales forecasts, and present the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly key critical metrics and initiatives.
- Learned and maintained an understanding of Qventus’ products and services, the industry and trends, as well as our competition.
- Partnered with Marketing to execute integrated outbound campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Salesforce Certification
- Minimum 3 years of sales development experience (inside sales)Lead generation or high volume outbound B2B selling in healthcare
- Able to travel for internal and external meetings and conferences (up to 25%)
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://qventus.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/