- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: replicant.ai
- Company Address: 582 Market St, #905, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About ReplicantReplicant is a Conversational AI technology that works out of the box to solve customer problems over the phone. The platform lets you offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center.
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you're excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
As a Product Manager on our Omnichannel team, you’ll launch and scale new channels and surfaces for our Omnichannel product suite, including go-to-market planning, gathering customer feedback, and delivering a compelling, feature-complete product offering.
What You'll Do
- Define long-term product strategy and roadmap for the omnichannel product suite, leveraging qualitative and quantitative product data, market and competitive research to make prioritization and tradeoff decisions
- Drive product design, delivery, and iteration with design and engineering counterparts
- Partner with Customer Success and external stakeholders to drive adoption of new product offerings
- Work with Sales and Product Marketing to take your team’s products to market
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years professional experience working as a SaaS product manager
- Experience building and managing the end to end roadmap strategy
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, managing tradeoffs and risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the business impact of your work and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders, both internal and external
Nice to haves
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup
- Experience building out integration ecosystems in a product management capacity, especially for CCaaS and CRM
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🌴 Unlimited paid time off, with a minimum of 15 days off per year
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.