- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Buying/Merchandising
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: pchintl.com
- Company Address: 135 Mississippi Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About PCH InternationalPCH International is a company that works with organizations to engineer, develop, source, manufacture, postpone, and distribute products as well as manage supply chains. It helps companies take products from concept to consumer and each step along the way from design engineering and development, to manufacturing and fulfillment, to retail. The company serves sectors, including personal care and beauty, health and fitness, home and lifestyle, accessories and peripherals, audio and entertainment, appcessories, as well as smart retail.
At PCH, we encourage you to be you.
What sets PCH apart is our people. We celebrate and value the unique voice each person brings to PCH. We are committed to strengthening our teams by creating opportunity and developing careers with people of different backgrounds, including race, religion, culture, ability, identity, orientation, gender, age, experience, perspective and more. Be you and be part of our team.
With an impressive customer roster, we are growing our team. We are looking to recruit talented, passionate and driven individuals to our exceptional team in Shenzhen, China. Our Innovation Hub is home to our product development and new product introduction team, including mechanical, electrical, firmware, process, tooling, equipment, and quality engineers, program managers and operational staff. Partnering with our product engineering colleagues in San Francisco, we work together to guide our customers through our product development platform from concept to the consumer out-of-box experience.
Does this sound like the place for you? Please read through the job description carefully and submit all requested application materials. We are thrilled to be growing our team and can't wait to meet you!
· Support PM to lead the communication on the project development with package suppliers, and ensure all the products comply with client requirements and deliver on schedule.
· Solid Knowledge on package material & market trend and experience on package supplier management.
· Lead the supplier setup contracts sign-off.
· Perform periodic supplier performance review and assessment.
· Drive the cost efficiency savings to align with company business.
· Review the commercial terms with suppliers regularly, and drive the continuous improvement.
· Obtain materials and services to assure flow of production is not interrupted and impeded.
· Be familiar with PMC process. According to MC’s material requirements planning, assessment and issued purchase order.
· Follow up purchase order tightly to meet the daily production.
· immediately handling defectives and shortage of materials, speed up the inventory turnover.
· Handling supplier invoice and check the account.
· Organize supplier’s assessment, certification, management, establish a good relationship with suppliers to do business under the principle of equality and mutual benefit.
· College graduate, three years purchasing experiences and 2-year factory experiences at least.
· Excellent communication ability and negotiation skill
· Very detail oriented and diligent with own work, strong responsibility and hardworking.
· Good ability of office software, i.e. excel, ERP…Used one ERP system at least (AX would be best).
If it can be imagined, it can be made.
At PCH, we push past the normal standards of customer satisfaction, engineering and manufacturing ingenuity, and what it means to be a collaborative team.
We partner with innovative Fortune 500 companies and startups that are passionate about design, brand, and the consumer experience. We help guide product development through all phases of the product journey -- from concept and design engineering, manufacturing, postponement and fulfillment, to supply chain and inventory management. Hardware development is fast-paced and rewarding. At PCH we are proud to celebrate our successes as a team.
If you are an imaginative, thoughtful, and open-minded innovator, we'd love to meet you.