- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: www.getpequity.com
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA, 94109, US
About PequityPequity is a company developing a platform to attract and retain talent by automating HR workflows. It helps HR and compensation leaders centralize their workflows and create compensation programs based on data on industry ranges, market trends, and internal peer compensation. The platform integrates with existing HR software, specifically HRIS (human resource management system), ATS (applicant tracking system), and payroll companies.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look at Pequity! We are excited to tell you more about our Engineering team! Here are some important things you may want to know more about:
Pequity’s purpose is to enable better pay decisions and to simplify compensation. Our tools are built based on industry best practices using a data-backed approach. We work directly with companies to create scalable tools that solve compensation concerns. Through our platform, we reduce time spent on compensation decisions, while increasing pay fairness for employees.
- The bottom line is: we strive to help companies build pay programs that enable fair and competitive pay practices, so everyone can live a better life.
- This engineering role is perfect for those who love problem solving, thrive in a remote work environment, and want to work on products with real world impact.
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to grow with the company and the engineering team
- Ownership to architect, build, and support important features from end to end
- Collaboration with product, design, and customer success to make our users delighted
- A safe environment to take smart risks and learn from mistakes
- Exposure to all aspects of the technical stack - front end web, back end engines, rich data sets, operational foundations
What we need from you:
- Experience with building and maintaining web applications from data model to pixels
- A thoughtful and thorough approach to technical tradeoffs and risks
- Constant incremental improvement to our code and systems
- Passionate about building features that matter to customer
- Experience in our frameworks; in particular python, Django and vue.js
Benefits and Perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend with an annual refresh
We are a 100% remote company with the majority of our team in the United States & Canada.
Curious about our compensation for this role? Check out our pay ranges posted on Salary Board: Pequity Salary Board - Software Engineer (All).
*The USA regions listed are example data points to illustrate our various ranges - we are not limited to hiring in those markets, so please apply even if your region isn't listed on Salary Board! Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.*
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Apply or say hi @ email@example.com!
Pequity is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pequity does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status. Pequity also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Lastly, if you've made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read all the words we wrote - we can't wait to hear from you.