- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.activefence.com
- Company Address: , Tel Aviv, IL
- Salary Range: NA
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About the position
The Data Group is responsible for the data, algorithms , and API which fuel ActiveFence’s ability to fight online evil at scale. If you love challenges, can move fast, and are not afraid of tackling uncharted territories, you might be a good fit here. We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join us and ensure we are able to fight online evil accurately, rapidly, and at scale.
You’ll be joining a warm, collaborative and inclusive team of Engineers. We love thinking together, building great products together, and having a good time together. It’s important for us that each team member grows and evolves in the directions most appealing to them, while providing a significant impact on the company.
Primary Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a QA engineer who will lead the quality of our ML-based systems and API. You will collaborate with fellow developers, develop quality oriented infrastructures, test new features, and push the team to deliver products meeting the highest quality standards
- Ability to understand user needs and design test plans accordingly
- Design, develop, and run automated tests
- Participate in R&D rituals and ensure our teams’ quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and backend developers to ensure our deliverables meet the highest standards of quality.
- Take an active part in designing the Data Group’s quality roadmap.
- Be ready to learn, grow, and make the internet a safer place.
- Jest, Puppeteer
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / Redis / MongoDB / ElasticSearch
- AWS / Kubernetes
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as QA in SaaS company
- Experience with QA methodologies and QA documentation
- Self learner, independent, attentive to details, organized, team player that likes to dig in, find gaps and drive product quality.
- Experience in Big Data and cloud ecosystems
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.