- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Billing Analyst to join the billing operations in our company. The Billing Analyst's responsibilities include coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
To be successful as a Billing Analyst you should be able to work independently and efficiently under pressure. Ultimately, an outstanding Billing Analyst should be able to ensure smooth and accurate billing operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement. • Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
- Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies. • Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements. • Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Billing Analyst (or a similar role) for a software company • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Intacct or Netsuite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
Working Hours: 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM (IST)