- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As a Privacy Program Manager, you will report directly and provide support to the Associate General Counsel, Privacy in carrying out all of the day-to-day operational responsibilities for Demandbase’s privacy program. You are a self-starter, strategic thinker, extremely organized, great communicator, and enjoy collaborating in an exciting environment with a remotely distributed team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, operate, and enhance Demandbase’s Privacy program, including goals and key results
- Advocate for internal privacy standards and establish program requirements to embed concepts of privacy by design into operational activities.
- Contribute to the creation of privacy strategy by ensuring that both operational and legal expertise from Privacy is included.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Demandbase products, infrastructure, and services, and drive positive privacy results throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Conduct periodic privacy impact assessments.
- Oversee large-scale privacy projects that are highly complex & cross-functional in nature, including for example the management and automation of Demandbase’s Data Subject Access Requests.
- Track milestones, identify risks, gaps in communication or coverage, and facilitate communication to leadership.
- Create accurate functional documents, project plans, and roadmaps to keep the team on track and coordinated.
- Work with various teams to prioritize tasks and track key deliverables.
- Own development and maintenance of the privacy model and equip the team to track progress over time.
- Collaborate on the risk management and compliance framework for privacy, and help define the privacy controls monitoring process.
- Identify privacy risks as part of the existing privacy review process, and work quickly, in partnership with various teams, to mitigate risk.
- Collaborate with security and other incident response team members on potential incidents related to personal information.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with privacy laws & regulations and privacy/security compliance frameworks (GDPR, CCPA, SOC2, NIST, ISO)
- Strong technical background, with experience working on privacy efforts across legal, product, and engineering teams
- Significant experience implementing cookie compliance and data subject/privacy rights programs
- Practical experience influencing change across departments within a technology company
- Must be precise, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to leadership
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the advertising technology, marketing technology or similar high growth SaaS experience
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (week of July 4th and Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.