- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: act-on.com
- Company Address: 121 SW Morrison St, Suite 1600, Portland, OR, 97204, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Act-On SoftwareAct-On Software is a provider of cloud-based integrated marketing automation software. Its solutions help marketers manage online marketing from a dashboard that can be integrated with CRM so that sales can have access to various marketing functions. The company serves the financial services, wealth management, insurance, manufacturing, and technology companies, as well as agencies.
Act-On is a leading marketing automation company servicing thousands of customers worldwide. We are a challenger, a rebel, and a changemaker in the martech space, looking for people who question the status quo. Joining Act-On means having a real opportunity to make an impact in your work in addition to a supportive, fun and authentic culture. We are looking for a proactive Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate thrives in a customer focused environment and has a passion for talking to customers, identifying trends in accounts, strengthening engagement and adoption. This role offers the opportunity to develop and grow as a Customer Success Manager within a team where the primary focus is the customer and ensuring they get their desired outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive Customer Success by demonstrating clear customer value and return on investment by driving product adoption and new use cases.
- Act as one of Act-On’s internal customer advocates - gathering and sharing feedback with internal stakeholders.
- Proactively manage customer health - identify potential risks and work on the solutions.
- Work with Engineering, Product, Support, Services, and Sales departments to resolve customer issues preventing success.
- Partner with Sales on renewals including identifying potential cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Manage customer support issues, escalations, and other renewal risks.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to meet both company and customer requirements.
- Create and Execute on customer-specific business value-driven roadmaps.
- Accountable for decisions and commitments between customers and Act-On.
- Maintain Act-On Product-Expert level of knowledge.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with marketers, ideally in the B2B space
- Experience working at a SaaS company - servicing, selling, &/or supporting SMB clients
- Passionately customer driven
- Accountable to one's team and one's self by taking ownership of tasks until completion
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple client requests and related asks
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to quickly interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable recommendations
- Positive, high-energy, team-focused attitude
- Gmail and the Google Workspace
- Customer Success Platform (i.e. ChurnZero) or CRM (i.e. Salesforce)
- Collaboration Software (i.e. Slack)
Our values are active guidelines we attempt to live by every day — Put People First, Be Yourself, Do Your Best (Together), and Make It Better. We are working to ensure that all our people feel seen, respected, supported and connected at work, and we celebrate our differences for all the ways they make us stronger together.
In the spirit of those values and beliefs, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race or ethnicity, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Don’t meet every requirement? Statistics show that women and people of color are unlikely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified, which is rarely the case for anyone. So, let’s change that statistic! We strongly encourage individuals from minoritized groups to apply, even if your experience doesn’t align perfectly. If this role excites you, we want to hear from you. You might bring the exact talent and perspective our team needs!