- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.activefence.com
- Company Address: , Tel Aviv, IL
- Salary Range: $320,000 - $340,000
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
We are looking for an ambitious, personable and self- driven Strategic Account Director to join our team. Reporting to the Global Accounts Director, this role is responsible for growing professional services revenue with existing Tier 1 Hyperscale & Web Services customer(s) and hunting into new logo accounts across core verticals. .
This role is based remotely along the West Coast.
- Hunt new logos, build pipeline and close deals with a strategic mindset (MEDDIC --> 9 month enterprise sales cycle)
- A given: Strict Pipeline mgmt, forecasting, SFDC ready with ability to manage up
- Be a trusted partner of your Tier 1 customers and decision makers; deepen relationships beyond our day-to-day contacts and into the C-suite of the organization. Understand and learn where there is an opportunity to expand expand revenue potential --> you will own product adoption M/M, Q/Q, Y/Y
- Strategically and assertively manage financial health of accounts, ensuring profitability
- Own the account narrative internally, orchestrating management to drive your agenda over the next 3-6 months.
- Set vision for account in line with the goals and outline clear creative and business growth expectations for the team
- Drive annual renewal negotiations and be responsible for developing and managing the scope of work
- Minimum of 7 years of client management experience or similar experience
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Startup experience, Saas Experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced technology company.
Keys to Success:
- Highly Intelligent – Adaptive to new ways of working, identifying solution alignment to customer needs as to build solution value
- Confidence in how ActiveFence delivers impact.
- Grit / Tenacity - Constant command of persistence and diligence to stand up and fight after a tough loss or long day.
- Curiosity ~ Highly adept at navigating complex organizations and building relationships
- Integrity / Character - team members are honest, kind and hold high standards with open communication.
The salary range for this role is 320,000-340,000 USD - Range may vary based on experience
ActiveFence is the leader in online integrity, empowering trust & safety and other abuse prevention professionals through proactive detection of malicious activities on the internet, at scale. Merging AI-powered technologies with world-class intelligence, ActiveFence protects billions of people worldwide from violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet.