- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: www.anomalo.com
- Company Address: 655 Montgomery St 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AnomaloAnomalo is a complete data quality platform that automatically detects and explains issues in your enterprise data. All without writing code, configuring rules, or setting thresholds. Let us help you trust the data you’re using to make decisions and build products.
Much like software before it, data is the next competitive battleground for modern enterprises. As a result, more and more companies are rushing to stand up their data stack and become data-powered organizations.
But every data-powered company quickly encounters one unfortunate fact: much of their data is missing, stale, corrupt, or prone to unexpected and unwelcome changes. Because of this, companies spend more time dealing with issues in their data rather than unlocking that data's value.
Anomalo addresses this problem by adding a new layer to the Modern Data Stack: a Data Quality Platform that monitors enterprise data to automatically detect and root-cause any data issues, thus allowing teams to resolve any hiccups with their data before making decisions, running operations, or powering models.
We help companies trust the data they use to make decisions and build products.
We work with some of the biggest brands like Block, Discover Financial Services, Buzzfeed and Notion. We've raised over $39m in seed and Series A funding backed by top-tier venture firms like Norwest Venture Partners, Foundation Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, and First Round Capital. We are building the platform that data-driven companies need to stay data-driven, and would love to have you join us for the ride!
What you’ll do as Director, Sales at Anomalo:
- Carry an annual ARR quota in direct sales to enterprise customers with a focus on account penetration and ARR growth
- Responsible for pipeline generation, including outbound prospecting to drive new logos
- Experience selling to Global 2000 customers including selling to C-level executives.
- Ability to work and co-sell with key data & analytics partners including Snowflake, Databricks, GCP, Alation, AWS, and Azure, as well as, key system integrators.
- Drive opportunities using MEDDIC principles. Define success criteria for demos / POCs. Identify key stakeholders within opportunities. Articulate ROI relevant to key stakeholders
- Articulate Anomalo’s value proposition throughout the sales process and overcome objections and contractual hurdles with customers
- Lead all customer communication including discovery calls and demos, through to POC support and technical support sessions alongside our Sales Engineering team
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across Anomalo including product, marketing, engineering, and SDRs
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrated full cycle sales experience ideally in ETL, Cloud Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Analytics, AI/ML technologies
- Experience developing pipeline and opening new accounts, including lead generation
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Successful experience navigating complex sales cycles using MEDDIC
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Experience with modern sales technology stack to accelerate sales: Gong, Chorus, Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.
- The estimated on target earnings for this role is $280K-$320K OTE, depending on experience
Perks of working with us
👩💻 We were fully remote before it was a thing, your best work happens on your schedule
✈️ Unlimited vacation that we encourage you to take
🩹 Top of the line family-friendly medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
🍼 16 weeks paid parental leave because family comes first
🔍 A radically open and transparent culture that supports autonomy and growth
💸 Meaningful employee equity packages plus life insurance and a 401k plan
🖥️ All new top-of-the-line laptops, monitors, and peripherals for your home office
What we value
Rational Optimism - We rely on each other to make principled decisions backed by data and logic
For & By All - Diverse, inclusive teams build better products that represent the needs of our customers
Own It - We champion ownership, and we take accountability for our work
Opacity Zero - Transparency enables our autonomous and fact-driven culture
Outcomes > Hours - People should work when and where they will be most productive
YOLO - Life's too short not to have fun at work
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.