- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: floqast.com
- Company Address: 14721 Califa St, Sherman Oaks, California 91411, US
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $150,000
About FloQastFloQast delivers workflow automation software enabling organizations to operationalize accounting excellence.
Microsoft is one of FloQast’s fastest growing ERP relationships and this role will cover all aspects of that partnership (sales, account management, technical, etc). The Microsoft Alliance Manager works directly with Microsoft direct sales, account managers, channel partners, and partnership managers to build and drive the relationship in turn bringing revenue to FloQast. This role will incorporate all Microsoft ERPs with a focus on growing our presence in the Dynamics Business Central and Finance & Operations space.
What You'll Do:
- Establish expertise and credibility as the go-to person for everything Microsoft
- Key part of the role is to encourage joint sales collaboration between the FloQast team, the Microsoft sales team/go-to-market organization and the Microsoft ecosystems (VARs, ISVs, resellers and channel partners)
- Build tactical plans to roll out strategic initiatives for the Microsoft business with a focus on the mid-market to growth market segment with a focus on the Dynamics 365 ERP and the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Execute on tactical plan utilizing the partnership and other company resources (marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc) to drive revenue
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with Microsoft and Microsoft ecosystem employees, executives, and partners to recommend FloQast to their clients
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners.
- Work with the FloQast product team to comply with Microsoft technical standards
- Work horizontally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams on various projects
- Inform and direct FloQast Go-To-Market Teams strategy, tactics and skills needed to drive a strong relationship Microsoft
- Travel will roughly be 25-40%
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years in SaaS-based Technologies.
- Experience in a Channel/Alliance/Partnership role is a plus
- Experience building out and owning a partnership with Microsoft ERPs, Teams, OneDrive, and its overall ecosystem is required
- Expertise in the ERP/accounting/financial management domain
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
The base pay range for this position is $110,000 - $150,000. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.