- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 03/22/2023
- Website: ritual.com
- Company Address: 3576 Eastham Dr, Culver City, CA, 90232, US
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $110,000
About RitualRitual is a company producing multivitamins. It offers three lines of vitamins, such as Essential for Women, Essential Prenatal, Essential for Women 50+ via subscription.
Ritual is a personal health brand that is building the future of daily essentials. Our mission is simple: we help turn healthy habits into a Ritual. We started by creating the first visible supply chain of its kind and reinventing the daily multivitamin from the ground up. Now, together with some of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and advisors, we’re developing a new standard of high-quality, traceable daily products across new categories. Hundreds of thousands of customers across generations trust us, and we are growing quickly.
We’ve built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists. We’re venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
We've built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, artists, expert marketers, and strategists. We're venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you're looking to be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
Position: Video Editor + Content Creator
Reports to: Senior Video Editor
Essential Ritual is looking for an accomplished Video Editor + Content Creator to help bring ideas to life, collaborating across the creative team and company. You should get excited about implementing and finding unique solutions to creative challenges. You will work with the Studio team on acquisition-focused projects, partnering with the Director of Motion & Video, the Senior Video Editor, and the Manager of Paid Social & Growth Creative. This work will directly influence our growth and the evolution of the brand's creative identity.
What you'll do:
- Edit short-form ads for paid social, using influencer content, UGC, motion graphics, and audio – and improve for multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Amazon)
- Shoot UGC photo and video content at home, in the office, and on set, featuring product, models, or employees
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts, create and test ads, and identify iteration opportunities based on performance data
- Collaborate with the larger Creative team on brand assets that live across social, site, email, and more.
Who you are:
- Growth-minded. You understand growth marketing and how to create branded content that performs and feels native to its platform without compromising brand identity
- Resourceful. You're looking for an environment where you can get creative and experiment, whether that's shooting UGC at home or finding new ways to re-package existing content
- Plugged-in. You're up-to-date on social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Self-starter. You're comfortable working with a remote team
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in Adobe Premiere
- Some experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop, incorporating & modifying graphics from templates
- Experience shooting product UGC and creating content for brands
- Storytell ability to find or create narratives
- A working knowledge of media management, encoding, audio mastering, color correction
- Experience working with a legal or regulatory team
- Some experience with lighting or prop/product styling
- Willingness to be featured in social or ad content
- Experience with an acquisition environment and an understanding of direct-to-consumer (D2C) business metrics (CPA, KPI, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAY RANGE: $70,000 - $110,000
- Your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range represents the entire compensation range for this position. Exact compensation will depend on several factors, which may include your skills, level, years of experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications. You will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. You will be also eligible for equity and great benefits + 401k + unlimited PTO etc - see our list of perks/ benefits below.
Additional Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Equity participation
- 401k Match - Up to 4%
- Pet Insurance
- Free Ritual Forever
- Unlimited PTO - 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
- 18 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- "Ritual First Fridays" - Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
- 5 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
- Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
- Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
- New hire set up stipend
- Maven Clinic, a family planning platform for all Ritual and employees and dependents.
- Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
- Annual wellness stipend
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks for full-time employees related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available perks until we can get back into the office together!
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
California Residents: Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants