- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 03/22/2023
- Website: replicant.ai
- Company Address: 1 Letterman Drive #3500, San Francisco, CA, 94129, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ReplicantReplicant (also known as Replicant Solutions) is a company that develops an AI-powered platform for call centers. It helps companies automate their customer service calls and allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging, and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues.
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you're excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
Replicant is gaining traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for a self-motivated Account Executive who can close enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, legal, and procurement.
As an Account Executive, you will report to the Director of Sales and will be focused on prospecting and closing new opportunities with enterprise customers, while helping to develop the sales culture at Replicant. This opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant – to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, agents, and companies with the power of AI and automation.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting and closing New Annual Recurring Revenue
- Owning their pipeline from generation to forecasting
- Working closely with BDRs to find and prospect new leads
- Moving prospects from new technology education and awareness to closed-won
- Working with enterprise businesses ($1B+ in revenue)
- Helping to write the “playbook” instead of just running it
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven sales mentality with a passion for uncovering what works and what does not
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it into customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
- Conversational AI or Contact Center Industry experience preferred
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋🏼♀️ Health and Wellness Perk
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.