- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/18/2023
- Website: cleardata.com
- Company Address: 835 W 6th St, Austin, Texas 78703, US
About ClearDATAHealthcare leaders across the globe trust ClearDATA to protect their sensitive data and securely accelerate their digital transformation in the cloud. With proprietary, healthcare-specific SaaS and services, ClearDATA operationalizes cloud, privacy and security – demonstrating compliance, remediating risk and securing health data in the cloud.
ClearDATA is seeking a Customer Success Manager who has a passion for helping Healthcare customers stay secure and complaint in the public cloud.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) acts as a customer advocate within the organization and helps streamline the customer experience. CSMs oversee customer retention, help expand the customer relationship, and ensure that customers remain secure and compliant in their public cloud use. They are the front-line to the customer and must understand customer’s business goals and technical challenges. CSMs develop strong internal partnerships within all functions including the sales, product, and services teams to help meet customer needs.
The top core competencies for success include:
Customer Relationship Management | Managed Services | SaaS Products | Security and Compliance Knowledge | Public Cloud Knowledge | Technical Consulting | Communication | Accountability | Achievement Oriented | Teamwork | Problem Solving | Empathy & Compassion | Leading Change | Decision Making | Risk Taking | Critical Judgement
A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to be a service-oriented, self-directed learner, and excellent communicator with well-developed pattern recognition skills. You must influence others through a strong understanding of your customer’s current and future needs. You take a solutions-based approach to customer problems. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent ClearDATA within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding product adoption and their security and compliance posture. Based on your understanding of customer needs and ClearDATA offerings, you will help customers achieve maximum value from ClearDATA products and services.
- Manage the overall and ongoing relationship with multiple, enterprise level Managed Services customers through strategic, proactive, open, responsive and collaborative relationship management.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our Managed services solutions.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business objectives.
- Demonstrates advanced insights and understanding of customers business/industry.
- Act as Voice of the Customer and provide feedback to Services, Sales, and Product teams as appropriate.
- Conduct onsite customer meetings as appropriate.
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources.
- Grow Managed Services footprint through strategic, proactive, open, responsive and collaborative relationship management.
- Key Areas of Responsibility – Managed Services specific identify, phased upsell and cross sell opportunities from account base, including the facilitation of change orders, as necessary.
- Request Processing: Receives, prioritizes, monitors and delivers customer requests based on the service level agreement and customers’ needs.
- Engineering Resource Coordination: Works with engineering staff for resource assignment and execution.
- Reporting and Documentation: On a regular basis or when requested by customer, delivers enterprise level strategic information (monthly, quarterly and adhoc). Keeps internal documentation up to date.
- Develop and deliver “success plans” to key customers identifying stakeholders, milestones, metrics, and risks inherent in an implementation.
- Ability to conduct confident high level conversations with customer stakeholders. (C Level, Director, and VP)
- Process Improvement: Continually look for ways to improve ClearDATA processes in effort to drive a better customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; minimal 2 years’ experience as a CSM, technology consulting and/or relevant experience, preferably in the public cloud and/or security.
You Will Stand Out With :
- HIPAA compliant technology | cloud computing (AWS, Azure or Google) | learning agility | complex client projects
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Budgeted Salary: $90,000 - $105,000