- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: enable.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St, San Francisco, California 94105, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About EnableEnable helps manufacturers, distributors, and retailers take control of their rebate programs and turn them into an engine for growth. Starting in finance and commercial teams, Enable helps better manage rebate complexity with automated real-time data and insights, accurate forecasting, and stronger cross functional alignment.
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will examine market data/statistics, interpret the findings, and help the company understand the impact of their marketing strategies. You will be responsible for data collection and analysis. organizing data related to campaign performance, reviewing sales numbers and market research, as well as tracking and analyzing all marketing activity. You will be required to research and manipulate raw data and utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data will then be analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists the company in making marketing decisions, creating targeted audiences, building key performance metrics and expanding a suite of reporting and visualizations.
What we are asking you to do!
- Acquire, merge and transform data from primary and secondary data sources to build datasets
- Significant data hygiene and data validation prior to campaign executions
- Marketing list management: data cleansing, normalization enrichment and organization of campaign lists and contacts
- Develop audiences, KPIs, match-back reporting and other processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, patterns and anomalies in data and reporting to derive insights to inform strategy and campaign design
- Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships with business stakeholders and IT
- Develop detailed knowledge of company’s lead funnel across various channels
- Use sophisticated data analytics techniques to create valuable and actionable insights
- Take ownership of the data and reporting, maintain high level of accuracy and transparency
- Organize, prioritize and execute project priorities on deadlines
- Support marketing operations as needed
What we are asking you to bring!
- Experience in data analysis, statistics, and dashboard reporting (preferably 1-3 years of experience)
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, and segmentation
- Knowledge in statistical packages like Excel, creation, and application of the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions, dashboard reporting, Google Analytics, Pixels, and domains
- Strong Excel skills: VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, pivot tables and pivot charts, regression analysis
- Knowledge of marketing tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of BI tools a plus
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Highly organized self-starter able to learn quickly and know when to ask questions
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively build and extend relationships
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks; also, flexibility and willingness to accept changes in priorities
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.