- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: enable.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About EnableEnable helps manufacturers, distributors, and retailers take control of their rebate programs and turn them into an engine for growth. Starting in finance and commercial teams, Enable helps better manage rebate complexity with automated real-time data and insights, accurate forecasting, and stronger cross functional alignment.
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Director, Product Marketing you will be responsible for building a product marketing function and team from the ground up, all while defining and owning an industry. The role will work closely with the marketing team, but also with the product, sales, and Customer Success teams, educating them on Enable’s product, positioning, and value. Develop thoughtful, creative assets that articulate who we are, what we’re about, and who we’re great for in order to draw the right attention and actions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies tailored to the unique needs of B2B customers, aligning with overall business objectives and market trends.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Product Marketing Managers, fostering their growth and ensuring the successful execution of strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management to deeply understand our SaaS product roadmap, features, and benefits, and translate them into compelling value propositions for various B2B customer segments.
- Provide clear guidance and direction to your team in developing effective product launch plans, coordinating cross-functional teams to ensure successful and impactful product introductions.
- Oversee the creation of resonant messaging, positioning, and content that effectively communicates the value of our SaaS solutions to B2B audiences across various channels.
- Work in tandem with Sales teams, providing them with the necessary tools, resources, and training to effectively communicate product value and drive sales.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand and support the sales process within the B2B market.
- Continuously measure and analyze the performance of product marketing initiatives, offering data-driven insights and actionable recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends, customer behaviors, win/loss analysis and competitive landscapes to proactively identify opportunities and challenges for our SaaS products.
- Provide continuous reporting on product usage and adoption to assess product market fit.
- Bring the Enable product to life through storytelling by leveraging our marketing vehicles to drive awareness and consideration of our platform.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience of product marketing with a proven track record of executing successful product positioning and launches (or related experience).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in SaaS, preferably financial or supply chain software.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level.
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.