- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: enable.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About EnableEnable helps manufacturers, distributors, and retailers take control of their rebate programs and turn them into an engine for growth. Starting in finance and commercial teams, Enable helps better manage rebate complexity with automated real-time data and insights, accurate forecasting, and stronger cross functional alignment.
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $178,000 - $280,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Revenue Operations Leadership roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
As a Manager, Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for leading a North American distributed team of Revenue Operations professionals to provide tools, processes, and guidance to our field teams as they grow our revenue. You will be working closely with the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations as well as the wider company Leadership team to scale our GTM motion. You will also be collaborating closely with Direct Sales, Partnership, Customer Success, Marketing and Product organizations to ensure our company’s continued growth.
What we are asking you to do!
- Solve day to day operational systems and processes that would allow us to grow into a multi-channeled, multi-SKU company– all while keeping the operations going
- Work closely with our sales leaders to support near-term and longer-term strategy across business-critical areas, while ensuring excellent day-to-day execution and maintenance of our systems of record.
- Support our efforts to build a sustainable team model in North America that would be able to support the revenue organization that might double or triple in size and complexity, while allowing for simultaneous execution of strategic, company-wide projects.
- Manager and direct team of Sr. RevOps Analysts/Analysts and ensure the team is leverage to meet day to day responsibilities and complete assigned projects
- Provide mentorship, guidance and feedback to develop the team
- Review work quality to ensure tasks are executed correctly and in a timely manner
What we are asking you to bring!
- 4+ years’ experience of running a Revenue Operations or Sales Operations teams
- Proven track record of expanding and developing teams to achieve outstanding performance
- Manage projects and strategic initiatives while maintaining effective communication within and outside your team
- Knowledge of SaaS growth dynamics and strategic thinking to drive growth opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Drive and motivation to take on additional responsibilities over time
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Must be a self starter and be able to work in an environment that is constantly changing
- SaaS experience
- Deep Salesforce knowledge
- Comfort with fast-growth environments
$151,300 - $165,750 a year
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.