- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/15/2023
- Website: enable.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St, San Francisco, California 94105, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About EnableEnable helps manufacturers, distributors, and retailers take control of their rebate programs and turn them into an engine for growth. Starting in finance and commercial teams, Enable helps better manage rebate complexity with automated real-time data and insights, accurate forecasting, and stronger cross functional alignment.
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the market in North America and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This will be a remote position for candidates based in Berlin, Germany.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, LinkedIn and emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Identify & Qualify client needs & challenges.
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Collaborate with an Account Executive on strategic prospecting
- Develop your sales skills
- Report to the BDR Manager on activity and pipeline
- 1+ years outbound sales experience
- Competitive, driven individual.
- Personable, with good soft skills.
- Clear communicator.
- Confident at speaking to senior level persons.
- Organised & Process driven.
- Self motivated individual with strong career aspirations.
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to think quickly on their feet
- Fluency in German and English
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.