- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: swiggy.com
- Company Address: Jakkasandra Chowk, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN, 560034
About SwiggySwiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Mandate 1, Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Complete ownership of National restaurant Chains (accounts) maintaining a sustainable and a mutually profitable growth on business.
- Build a long term strategic partnership with national restaurant chains leveraging JBPs.
- Use data resources available across business metrics to build deeper insights for partners on a regular basis.
- Manage and own complete the P&L across partners effectively. Understanding of Partner’s P&L and business decisions based on the same is expected.
- Manage and Coordinate On boarding, POS integration, Menu changes, Operational Performance metrics, Streamline processes and systems to maximize customer experience.
- Align monthly activation on consumer offerings and In App marketing interventions in conjunction with the internal teams.
- Continuously create new growth avenues for restaurants on the platform with deeper engagements.
- Look to partner on Out of App marketing solutions which can propel faster growths for the brand on the platform.
- Ability to resolve partner issues, escalate to right internal stakeholders to resolve all issues/queries effectively.
- Be on top of competitive landscape in terms of partners positioning in the ecosystem
- Graduate with 2-4 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for ensuring the best restaurants partner with us.
- Result oriented, data forward and a problem solving approach towards business.
- Effective communication skills
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
- Identifies builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"